Mô tả chi tiết công việc
* Job description:
– Design, develop plan and operate training programs efficiently according company’s business strategy
– Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, career paths, and communication with managers of functions
– Work with managers/trainers to address issues related to training programs, or suggest new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
– Conduct training courses, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs
* Welfare policy:
– Salary: Negotiate
– Professional working environment, working date from Monday to Friday;
– Annual summer vacation (fully paid)
– Participate in full insurance and other regimes as prescribed by law.
Kinh nghiệm/Kỹ năng chi tiết
* Job requirement:
– University degree or above
– Good training skill
– Good communication in English
– Understand the process of training, coaching, planning the organization of personnel training in the company.
– At least 5 years experience in the field of training and talent development, including about 2 years of experience in the role of manager or head of the training department.
– Working Location: Dung Quat Economic Zone, Binh Thuan Commune, Binh Son District, Quang Ngai Province.