How Much Does TikTok Pay? Tiktok Monetization Requirements
Do you know anything about TikTok? Do you know how many steps and how many methods to be able to earn money through TikTok? If you have had a deep understanding of it, welcome to this article. Otherwise, let’s read the basic things about how much does TikTok pay in the attached link before coming to this article.
How much does TikTok pay?
Have you ever wondered if you reach 1 million views on TikTok, how much you will be paid from Tiktok?
Do you know that although users’ videos get up to millions of views, accounts in some nations like Vietnam, India, and so on are still not paid? Because the monetization policy has not been opened in Vietnam.
However, You will be paid indirectly through making money methods such as becoming a brand promoter, TikTok with affiliate marketing, live streaming and interacting with other users, and advertising your brand. You can read the details HERE.
But in some countries in Europe and America such as the US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy, Tik Tok has enabled monetization.
It is estimated that the Tiktok Creator Fund pays about 2-4$ per 1,000 views equivalent to 20-40$ per million views.
And have you known what criteria TikTok is based on to pay you? Let’s come to the next part.
What factors are TikTok based on?
- Firstly, TikTok will consider the number of views on each of your videos and the authenticity of those videos.
Please refer to the TikTokAutomation software on the Autobotsoft website. This software will help you increase the view, like, and comment automatically on posts. You don’t need to worry about being scanned by TikTok. Because our tool has the operations like a human.
- Secondly, TikTok will take into consideration your level of engagement. So invest your energy if you want to turn it into a money-making tool. You can actively interact with other users by liking and hearting, commenting, clicking follow, etc.
- Last but not least, feel free to be creative in each video as long as it doesn’t violate the standards of TikTok. Creative videos with quality content and actively post them every day.
Tiktok Monetization Requirements
Each playground will have its own rules. And TikTok is also no exception. If you want to make money through this social network, you must meet its monetization rules.
- Your account address is in the US, UK, Germany, France, Spain, or Italy and fits with TikTok Community Guidelines and terms of service.
- You must be 18 years old or over.
- There are at least 3 posts, 10.000 followers, and 100,000 video views in the previous month.
In general, earning money through TikTok is quite simple. It depends on your creativity more than external factors. Be confident and create an account to get started.
Thank you for following this article, we hope it will be useful for you.
For more information about how much does TikTok pay, kindly contact us at Autobotsoft.com